Ping An Campus Ambassador Program
The Ping An Insurance Center Campus Ambassador Program is for college students who intend to become interns in the United States. This experience will give you a chance to advance your knowledge, raise your passion and expand your interests while preparing you for leadership in the commercial cross sections of finance, international marketing and technology. To apply, you may fill out a Resume/CV by clicking below.
1. Establish your career path through internships and potential full time positions at Pingan.
2. Participate in rigorous financial training and gain practical experience.
3. collaborate with professonal mentors and meet industry executives.
4. Engage in exclusive international events.
5. Obtain access to the Sino-American Finance Association (SAFA), the Chinese Finance Assocation (TCFA),
and the California Asian Insurance and Financial Professional Association (CAFPA).
6. Elevate your vision for yourself and your future.
1. Sophmore or above.
2. Bilingual -- English + Mandarin/Spanish/Cantonese/Other.
3. Great communication skills and ability to multitask.
4. Leadership experience prefered.
5. Entrepreneurial spirit.
6. Experience in promotional marketing is a plus.